- Join a leading global investment firm in its Melbourne office
- Enjoy a diverse role collaborating with multiple functions across the firm
- Be part of a dynamic, growing global team
Join a growing, global investment firm and be part of creating a fantastic place to work. Read on if you love bringing people together while running a tight ship!
About the Company
Square Peg is a global investment firm on a mission to empower exceptional founders. With teams in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore and Tel Aviv, Square Peg invests in emerging technology companies across the internet economy.
Square Peg has over US$1 billion in assets under management across its venture capital, opportunities and global listed equities funds, and has invested in companies including Canva, ROKT, Zeller and Airwallex.
About the role
The successful candidate will be an ambassador for Square Peg values and bring them to life in our Melbourne office.
You will help the Melbourne team create an exceptional environment for everyone to work in. Specific examples include:
- Managing the schedules of our busy investment and investor relations team
- Organising events including founder and investor dinners, regional and global off-sites, and more
- Running our beautiful office in Richmond, Melbourne
- Managing team member expenses reporting
- Working with other team members globally across Admin, Finance and Legal to support our business
Skills, experience and attributes
- You’ve taken charge of organising a frictionless office environment
- You have managed the schedules and needs of multiple busy people
- You love taking ownership of things, and have great attention to detail
- You are always one step ahead in organising events and travel
- You have great communication skills, and enjoy dealing with people
- You’re organised, a great time manager and methodical
- You enjoy a fast-paced role with plenty of fun, and working in small team environments
At the heart of Square Peg's global team is a commitment to our shared values, underscored by decency and integrity: be yourself, anchor to optimism, unleash curiosity, empower through trust and be bold.
Our culture is our greatest advantage. We strive to be an amazing place to work.
Square Peg is a people-first working environment.
We encourage flexible/remote work and provide beautiful team facilities. This position will be predominantly office-based in Melbourne due to the nature of the role. We also organise regular team-building events to bring our global team together while promoting a culture of fun and wellness.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers
- Wellness allowance
- Learning allowance
- Significant additional leave for life’s unexpected emergencies
- Square Peg has been a certified carbon neutral organisation since 2019
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Lucy Kratky on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.