Episode 1: Paul Bassat, SEEK
We are excited to launch the first episode of our new podcast: Founder Stories — a collaboration with our extraordinary founders and hosted by Imogen Baxter, our Head of Community.
On today's episode, Paul Bassat takes us through some of the greatest lessons in his life:
- The art of people management, a lesson from Arnold Bloch Leibler
- What it was like to attempt an IPO just days before the .com bubble burst
- The self-perpetuating nature of culture
- How to hire brilliant people
- Why we use "growth potential" as a leading indicator of success in founders